Project Description

100% Made In Puglia Mineral Water

Acqua Orsini is a new brand of mineral water produced in Puglia, with the aim of creating a sustainable brand for our country’s environment. The company, Sorgente di Puglia s.r.l., was created specifically by local managers with extensive experience in the industry and knowledge of both the Italian and international markets. The goal was to revive an important industrial sector for the entire economy. Currently, Puglia only meets 3% of its water needs through the extraction and bottling of mineral water, while the remaining 97% of consumption is covered by mineral water from other Italian regions.