Project Description

Acqua Orsini

ACQUA ORSINI

100% Made In Puglia Mineral Water

Acqua Orsini is the new mineral water made in Puglia, which aims to build a sustainable brand for the environment of our contry.

The Sorgente di Puglia s.r.l. company was created ad hoc by local managers and managers with long experience in the specific sector and knowledge of the Italian and international market.

The goal was to put back an important industrial sector for the whole economy. Puglia, through its mining and bottling of mineral waters, considers only 3% of its needs; the remaining 97% of consumption is covered by mineral water from other Italian regions.

WE HAVE THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOU

W.B.C. Italy always offers the best solutions in the market to keep Italianess alive all over the world.

Acqua Orsini 1